22 November 2012

Well, hello. How have you been?




Excuse the silence. 'Still here but I've been busy working on printing projects (one of which, can be seen above.  I love rubber stamps...the good ol' ones in red!)...so watch this space for more news...

In the meantime, here are a few things that are inspiring me :

• Hello (Southern Hemisphere) Summer!  This pompom umbrella in a beautiful shade of yellow is a joy  (by Bellamee):


• Since it's nearly Christmas, I've been thinking about non-plastic toys for my daughter (not an easy task, I tell you).  This dollhouse is perfect - a blank canvas with just a hint of challenge, to build (by Calafant):

• Speaking of houses, this Christmas, I will be attempting to build a gingerbread house.  Of course, there are many designs out there (check out these modern versions, for instance!) but I've settled on a recipe (with the word "simple" in it, of course!) via Good Food, BBC:



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails